New York Trial Attorneys
An Overview of Our Other Nationwide Practice Areas
The Sultzer Law Group P.C. offers experienced legal counsel in several areas. As trial lawyers with over 100 years of combined experience under our belts, we know how to take on any opponent in court. Our reputation as aggressive and talented litigators also paves the way for better pretrial settlements. As always, we take whatever approach is best suited to each client’s needs.
- Commercial Litigation: Aggressive approaches based on meticulous planning give our commercial litigators an edge in high-stakes business disputes. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients and have successfully defended a range of companies, individuals, and municipalities in all types of commercial litigation.
- Mass Torts: Our mass tort practice focuses on opioid cases and toxic torts, and our experience ranges from single-plaintiff, defendant, and product claims to matters that have involved hundreds of plaintiffs, multiple defendants, and numerous products.
- Employment Litigation: Our team represents employees and employers in cases involving wage and hour disputes, retaliation, discrimination, whistleblower claims, and class actions. With our knowledge of state and federal employment laws, we protect our clients’ rights and interests in these challenging matters.
- Regulatory Enforcement: Because of our breadth of litigation experience, we provide quality risk management and regulatory services tailored to our clients’ unique business models, short-term objectives, and long-term goals.
- Asbestos Litigation: Corporations across the U.S. depend on The Sultzer Law Group P.C. for their asbestos defense needs. We’ve handled cases involving all types of asbestos products and talc mining.