New York Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Dedicated to the Resolution of Your Business Dispute
The Sultzer Law Group P.C. represents both plaintiffs and defendants in high-stakes commercial cases in New York and across the U.S. Our commercial litigators utilize over 100 years of collective legal experience to take on any type of business dispute for our clients, tailoring our approach and strategy to their unique goals and needs. We have successfully represented individuals, companies, and municipalities across all industries in our commercial litigation practice.
Caught in a business dispute that could threaten everything you’ve worked so hard to build? Call (800) 552-0265 to discover how The Sultzer Law Group P.C. can help you.
Our Commercial Litigation Practice & Services
On either side of a business dispute, it will take an experienced and dedicated litigator to protect your interests. Our New York commercial litigation attorneys have spent much of their careers in the courtroom, defending or prosecuting on behalf of clients across the spectrum of cases affecting businesses in every industry, including telecommunications, legal, retail, marketing, real estate, medical, and construction.
Our commercial litigation experience includes:
- Business torts
- Intellectual property matters
- Patent and trademark infringement
- Breach of contract claims
- UCC sale of goods
- Predatory lending
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Unfair competition
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Business transactions
- Land use actions
A Record of Results in Complex Business Disputes
The Sultzer Law Group P.C. has recovered millions of dollars for clients through our commercial litigation practice. We have also successfully defended clients who would have lost everything and been driven to bankruptcy, had we failed. Highly selective in which cases we accept, we frequently take on the most complex business disputes because we have the manpower, resources, and experience to persevere where others can’t.
Call (800) 552-0265 or contact us online to work with a firm that has experience with both sides of the docket in business disputes from coast to coast.
Some of Our Commercial Litigation and Appeals Results
- Won $5 million dollar verdict in insurance bad faith case.
- Won injunctive relief for one of New York’s largest real estate developers in a contractual dispute involving tens of millions of dollars pending in NY Supreme Court in the matter of Sitt v. Sitt.
- Successfully prosecuted a New York state court action on behalf of a venture capital firm that had been defrauded by an investment bank and an environmental technology startup.
- Won defense verdict on behalf of an electrical device manufacturer in a trial against its former employee for conversion of company property.
- Won motion to dismiss complaint in Queens Supreme Court on behalf of a major real estate developer in a case involving allegations that the company issued fraudulent mortgages and was involved in predatory lending.
- Served as lead appellate counsel for real estate developer in a consolidated group of six highly publicized cases involving allegations of reverse redlining and violations of the Fair Housing Act pending before the U.S. District Court for the Second Circuit.
- Secured dismissal of an emergency application by a law enforcement union to enjoin the construction of a five hundred million dollar New Jersey county corrections facility.
- Secured dismissal of an emergency application by an insurance brokerage company against its former employee for alleged theft of trade secrets.
- Secured dismissal of an emergency application by a medical device company in a trademark infringement case docketed in the Central District of California.
- Obtained emergency relief on behalf of a medical device company against one of its vendors in Ohio state court involving a multi-million dollar dispute.
- Secured a dismissal in exchange for a nuisance value settlement on behalf of a global product supplier in a $20M breach of contract case docketed in Philadelphia County.
- Won motion to dismiss complaint in a highly publicized environmental lawsuit alleging that a real estate developer violated the Coastal Zone Management Act by building homes on protected waterfront property.
- Won motion to dismiss complaint on behalf of an electrical device manufacturer in a case involving allegations that the company negligently referred outside vendors to install its products in the state of New Jersey.
- Successfully represented a major candy retailer in a case involving allegations that the general contractor responsible for constructing its nationwide retail stores fraudulently inflated the price for their services.
- Won motion to dismiss complaint in Queens Supreme Court on behalf of an employee who allegedly stole and defrauded his employer out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Successfully resolved multiple litigations throughout New York state on behalf of a major radiological practice embroiled in a multi-million dollar dispute involving allegations of fraud and conversion.
“The Sultzer Firm has many highly-qualified and capable and experienced lawyers representing plaintiffs in consumer class actions.”- The Honorable Kenneth M. Karas, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York in Patora v. Tarte, Inc.
“A client would be well served to have Jason Sultzer as trial counsel.”- Mark Siwik, Esq., Founder, SandRun Risk
“I have been involved in multiple cases with Mr. Lipari and have been impressed with his abilities as well as his work ethic and his integrity.”- Legal Peer of Joseph Lipari
Insurance Bad Faith Case $5 Million Dollar Verdict
Contractual Dispute Involving Tens of Millions of Dollars Won Injunctive Relief
Conversion of Company Property Won Defense Verdict
Allegations of Fraudulent Mortgages & Predatory Lending Won Motion to Dismiss Complaint
Allegations of Reverse Redlining & Fair Housing Act Violations Served as Lead Appellate Counsel
Five Hundred Million Dollar New Jersey County Corrections Facility Secured Dismissal of an Emergency Application
Alleged Theft of Trade Secrets Secured Dismissal of an Emergency Application
Trademark Infringement Case Secured Dismissal of an Emergency Application
Multi-Million Dollar Dispute Obtained Emergency Relief
$20 Million Breach of Contract Case Secured a Dismissal
Leaders in Class Actions
The Sultzer Law Group P.C. is one of the most sophisticated and successful class action firms in the country, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for aggrieved consumers, employees, investors and small businesses nationwide.
Our attorneys are renowned by clients, courts, and adversaries for their creativity and tenacity in the courtroom.
Experience on Your Side
The seasoned trial attorneys at The Sultzer Law Group, P.C. possess over 100 years of collective experience in complex civil disputes.
Our attorneys have an unparalleled record of victories in complex litigation cases in nearly every state throughout the country.